A.N.G.E.L., Inc. is a membership network serving families with children with autism in Wisconsin. Membership shall be open to anyone interested.
Members will receive:
- Access to our quarterly financial grant program
- Membership card with established membership date
- E-mail of upcoming events
- A.N.G.E.L., Inc. newsletters
- Membership discounts on events when published
- Eligible to attend any members only functions/events
- Participation in our parent to parent networks
The dues of this organization shall be paid per annum and are due before a grant is considered. Allow up to 4 weeks for membership card to be mailed.
Memberships types available:
Family $ 50
Individual $ 25 (must be over 18 to qualify)
Person with A.S.D. $ 15 (must be over 18 to qualify)
Consider Getting Involved
We’re asking you to join us at A.N.G.E.L. Autism Network to help raise awareness and much needed funds. Please consider getting involved in helping so many that need help. Being a member is a commitment to both you as well. A.N.G.E.L. Families need to have 12 hours per year of combined volunteer hours (consider donating your time to a specific family to help meet this quota). We will continue to expand and form new committees and sub-committees, so that a few people aren’t doing the majority of the work. We look forward to working with you.